AEGIS Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Members and Friends of The AEGIS Coalition

5 posters

Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter.

Poll

Our Charter?

[ 3 ]
    Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. I_vote_lcap100%Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. I_vote_lcap0%Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Dsi1357
    Dsi1357

Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. Empty Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter.

Post  Dsi1357 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Charter of the Aegis Coalition.

Purpose:

1.) An agreement between member alliances to mutually support each other in defense, trade, diplomacy, and morale.

2.) This charter shall not affect the sovereign and independent nature of the member alliances or their individual members.

Membership:

1.) Membership in the coalition resides upon the leader of an alliance which holds the existing peace treaties with the coalition members.

a.) So regardless of whether alliances merge or split, the alliance which has as its leader the one who was a member of the coalition AND which holds the existing peace treaties, that alliance will remain a member of the coalition, with any others being required to go through the application process for membership.

b.) Should the need arise, an alliance leader may temporarily turn over leadership of their alliance to someone else, by formally announcing it. If an alliance has a new leader for more than 3 days, or if the transfer of leadership is not temporary, then the alliance must go through the application process again.

2.) A member who has left the coalition, and wishes to re-join, must go through the application process.

3.) Any coalition member is free to leave the coalition at any time.

Determinations:

1.) All important issues in the coalition will be determined by voting.

a.) This includes enacting exceptions to or modifications of this charter.

b.) This also includes making determinations about coalition-related issues which may not be directly stated in this charter.

2.) Each alliance leader shall have one vote. Should the need arise, an alliance leader may temporarily delegate this vote to another member of their alliance by formally announcing it.

3.) Votes shall have a set time limit, and the percentage determining success or failure of a vote will be based upon the total number of votes cast.

4.) All votes shall require a 2/3 majority in support.

Requirements for admission:

1.) Sponsored by an active coalition member.

2.) Complete application process.

3.) 2/3 majority in support.

Requirements for expulsion:

1.) Proposed by an active coalition member, and seconded by a second active coalition member

2.) Discussion of reasons for suggesting expulsion.

3.) 2/3 majority in support.

Expectations for membership:

1.) Activity - While it is understood that from time to time, "real life" concerns, or at least "other" concerns, may draw attention from the alpha server, it is expected that every coalition member demonstrate activity in the coalition through continued active participation.

2.) Agreement to the Mutual Trade Pact (MTP), Mutual Defense Pact (MDP), and Non-Agression Pact (NAP) of the coalition.

3.) Violation of expectations may lead to immediate expulsion from the coalition.
    Dsi1357
    Dsi1357

Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. Empty Re: Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter.

Post  Dsi1357 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm

As Leader of the ATA I hereby sign this Charter in the name of the ATA.
    Falcon
    Falcon

Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter. Empty Re: Our Treaty, please vote yes or no, then if you voted yes, sign the charter.

Post  Falcon Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm

As Leader of Das Falke Reich I sign this charter
    WRLPeer de Beer

Post  WRLPeer de Beer Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:37 pm

As Leader of the World Renowned Legion alliance in Alpha World I hereby sign this charter
    chuckbo

Post  chuckbo Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:00 am

As Leader of The Dragon Knights I sign this charter
    skyhawk

Post  skyhawk Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm

As leader of WHO, I sign this charter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am